Congratulations on finding your wedding dress. Now, the next important step to find someone to trust in helping you with any alterations needed, this is where Elsie May Bridal Alterations comes in.
Elsie May Bridal Alterations understand how precious your wedding dress is, and I will be with you every step of the way, to make it a calm and comfortable experience for you.
Our stunning barn converted studio, located in Mile Oak farm Tamworth, is the perfect setting for your bridal party.
With over 20 years of experience I will be able to advise you on what alterations are need so you look and feel great in your dress. With my high standards, I ensure you, your gown will be perfect on your big day.
Even if you do not need any alterations, there may be another one of our services you might like to take advantage of. Take a look at our service section on the menu.
- The first question normally asked is, "how much will my alterations cost?" Each wedding gown is so different, so the nature and cost of bridal alterations can vary.
- At your first fitting (8 weeks before wedding) I will quote your alteration cost and explain the process to go forward.
- Appointments are normally 1 hour for a brides first fitting.
- If you have bridesmaids & flower girls, that would also like to be fitted, we will advise you on how long the appointment should take when booking your appointment.
- Your first fitting Is normally around 8 weeks before your wedding. If, however, you would like to talk through any questions or concerns that you have before your first fitting, we offer consultation appointments for £20.
- Any alterations requiring completion in less than 4 weeks to your wedding day, will be subject to a 20% express fee during busy times.
- All appointments are subject to availability.